DIBA members are typically more than welcome at the events of our Benelux friends of the Belgian Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce. We therefore have the pleasure of inviting you to a presentation on:
With guest speaker Ursula Tipp
- GDPR - the key features of the changes
- requirements of data consent
- obligations for both companies and individuals
- the role of the data protection officer
Ursula Tipp is the founding partner of TippMcKnight Solicitors, a full service Dublin law firm providing legal and tax advice. Ursula Tipp is Council Member of the Belgium Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce. She is Lecturer on International Taxation and Cross Border Trade at National University of Ireland Maynooth and regular commentator on radio and TV.
- Thursday 22 February 2018
- 18:00 - 20:00
- The Radisson Blu Hotel Stillorgan, La Panto Suite
- Presentation will be followed with a Reception & Canapes
RSVP before the 19th of february by email reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (01-2864463) who will send you a confirmation.
Join DIBA today!